Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mapping the gay christian movement


We pledge to be vigilant and sober! "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false prophets among you, who shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that brought them and bring upon themselves swift destruction." II Peter 2:1

In an effort to encourage more Christian bloggers to monitor, analyze and publish (MAP) the gay christian movement, GCM has launched a monthly award called the Monument Awards. The Monument will highlight the posts of blog authors who present a clear biblical defense of truth in the face the false theology of the gay Christian movement.

4 comments:

Robert Bayn said...

Way to go Mark!

Keep speaking the truth, in a world full of lies!

The Merry Widow said...

A tough row to hoe, but if that's what G*D called you too, go!

tmw

Christinewjc said...

Congrats Mark, my fellow Gay Christian Movement Watch Monument award recipient!

Remember to keep that full armor of God up. We will be attacked even more vehemently because of our strong faith which stands against the compromisers.

Case in point.

Take a look at the latest comment I received from our lesbian Gay Christian Movement Blogosphere Queen Deb:

~Deb said...
Awe, do I detect a little anger from Christine?

Keep puking up scripture that means absolutely nothing to you, due to your unloving nature.

Now that's a shame.


Puking up Scripture? I don't think I've ever heard a Christian speak about God's Word in such a derogatory manner as that, have you?

Nasty!

I just don't even know what to say...

Mark said...

I saw that! Save it so you can remind her of her hate and disgust of others and when she starts crying because someone called her a swine or returning to her own vomit.

Ya know, she only and forever speaks with "love". Forked tongues! at lest I know I have a dirty mouth, that's why I always carry a box of Orbit gum!