Friday, July 13, 2007

The seeds of evil


Warning! This is very Graphic and offensive!




It was an horrific assault on my prepubescent body, but I had to bear it; I was powerless to stop it. Now, when I look back at the terrible things that were done to me, I see that my father should have done something to stop it, but he didn't.


How could a man stand by while his 11-year-old daughter was effectively raped by another man?


The former Fleetwood Mac band member Jeremy Spencer was a member of the cult. On the regular dates we had, he would play a tape of saxophone music. The routine was, by now, familiar - undress, pray, kiss and then perform lewd acts for him.


• EXTRACTED from Not Without My Sister by Kristina Jones, Celeste Jones and Juliana Buhring (HarperElement £12.99). ° Kristina Jones, Celeste Jones and Juliana Buhring 2007. To order a copy (p&p free), call 0870 161 0870.






"Childhood Sex: I like it! It reminded me of how you used to put me to sleep when I was a little girl, 3 or 4. Wow! Daddy did it best! Back rubbin' that is, and front rubbin' too!...Daddy just made me feel good all over and I didn't know why, but it would really put me to sleep with a sigh! Praise the Lord! I don't think it perverted me, none at all, but it sure converted me to his call! So I believe our parents should try it and help our kids to get the natural habit! We pray it'll work, then junior won't be a sexual jerk! It worked for me as you can see, I just do what comes naturally! Oh I could write a book, but this is just a look into my childhood sex!"

-From Faithy's reaction to "My Childhood Sex!" (ML 779), as quoted in the Judgment of Lord Justice Ward.


Wow! Faith is ok with it, I guess we should be too. Right?



Now let's see just how close Mr. David Berg's world view is to some views today.


AND PERHAPS IF I HAD NOT BEEN SO CONSERVATIVE & EXTREMELY NARROW-MINDED IN MY THEOLOGY & RELIGION AT THAT TIME & so absolutely frightened by my Mother’s seeming abandon at the moment, I might have reacted a little more responsively & perhaps have satisfied both of us & our tremendous sexual needs, & it could have developed into a beautiful sexual relationship!


QUESTION: ( Maria ask Is there anything against incest in the Bible?)


ANSWER: Sure, the old Mosaic Law, which is no longer in effect! (Maria: I thought there wasn't anything in the Bible against it?) It's not really clear in the Bible, but there are plenty of man’s laws against it, even the marriage of first cousins! Incest has been known to bring out either the strengths or weaknesses of a family, & it often produces either geniuses or idiots, just like any other inbreeding. With farm animals, for example, you can inbreed in such a way as to improve the line or the strain, or you can do it in the wrong way & make it worse. But with God in control, there's no problem but man's anti-God laws! Cain & Seth obviously married their sisters, & Lot married his own two daughters without any problems!—But watch out for man!


QUESTION: MY LITTLE BOY (5 YEARS OLD) IS VERY SEXY! He cannot even hug his mother without getting a hard on. So I thought it was bad because it makes him too familiar with his mother if she takes care of him. I believe somebody else would take care of him, but until now, no one in the Home has the burden to do this. What do you, Dad, think of this kind of mother & child relationship? —Sammy, Europe


ANSWER: What’s wrong with it? It’s perfectly natural!—What better person to learn about sex from than his own dear mother?—God’s only Law is Love!


last but not lest...I'M TALKING ABOUT NATURAL NORMAL GODLY LOVE AS MANIFESTED IN SEX, as far as I'm concerned for whomever! There are no relationship restrictions or age limitations in His law of love. But system laws make it all against the law, and if I'd tell you what I think, I'd probably break the law publishing it! Whew! Wow! The system really stinks! It is a pit of lies and deceit and fiendish propaganda against the laws of God and the love of God and the sex of God! It's almost totally against nature!


Sounds familiar eh?


  • "The old law is no longer applicable!"

  • "God's only law is love!"

  • "If you were not so narrow minded and conservative in your theology you would understand!"

You might think that's straight out of the Gay Christian Movement's playbook. The exact same world view Berg uses to justify incest, rape, pedophilia, and all other 'godly' things. That can't be good, can it?

26 comments:

~Deb said...

Bliss stems from where?


Was it ignorance? I think it was.


Have a great weekend, Mark!

missingfacts said...

huh?
could you do an intro to this post?

Mark said...

"The old law is no longer applicable!"

"God's only law is love!"

"If you were not so narrow minded and conservative in your theology you would understand!"

This is the same world view this cult uses. The same lies and logic a gay christian theology uses to justify not obeying God. The same world view that has embraced the notion that scriptures hold no authority and are subject to man's wishes.

Does that help you missing ?

Josiah said...

Incest as a whole makes children who have horribly terrible lives, including the incredibly high chance that they'll be born with deformities. It's practically impossible to find even animals that practice it outside of bonobos (who practically communicate through sexual activity).

Incest is not a sexual orientation, and even if it is, it's immoral in the fact that it is not mutual. One can say he is biologically attracted to children, but he cannot say that children are biologically attracted to him. Even if they seem to enjoy, many children are only craving attention. It also puts them into a situation where they may be bound to a person before they are old enough to make a true, educated decision about who they want to form a relationship with.

Rape is not consensual, therefore it is does not involve love, only lust and a greed for power ver another person.

Mark said...

Incest is not a sexual orientation, and even if it is, it's immoral in the fact that it is not mutual.

Do you not see how ridiculous it is to say that something that is "mutual" makes it moral? Tell that to Faith Berg! Read the post Chase.

Josiah said...

I didn't mean mutual as in the will for sex, I mean children are not biologically set to be sexually attracted to adults. Pedophillia doesn't go both ways.

missingfacts said...

not really.
I understand you're post compares those who say incest is acceptable to gay folk who say its okay in god's eyes to be gay because the old testament laws are no longer applicable.

The opening of the post leaves me feeling as if I've jumped into the middle of a conversation. It would be nice to have some type of intro explaining who the post is about or what the subject is. Left me lost.

Mark said...

Thank you missingfacts!

The opening of the post leaves me feeling as if I've jumped into the middle of a conversation.

I do that too often. I appreciate you telling me that. I wish some of my other 4 readers would be as honest as you.

It would be nice to have some type of intro explaining who the post is about or what the subject is.

That my friend is good advice I will accept.

Mark said...

Josiah you say
I mean children are not biologically set to be sexually attracted to adults.

Can you tell me where Men are "biologically set" to have sex with each other?

Are you also saying "children" can't be sexually attracted to an adult? While your at it, can you tell me what world you live in? Geesh!

missingfacts said...

You're welcome.

Josiah said...

Yes, I'm saying men can have a biological sexual orientation for each other.

And children might be attracted to adults, but not sexually. There is a difference between a crush just because someone is nice to you or seems like a wonderfully good looking-person and actually being full-on sexually attracted. Children are not biologically ready to have sex until they are older.

Jody said...

Mark, it's amazing how much you and Berg sound alike on the subject of male homosexuality:

33 ... I find plenty in the Bible that says that you cannot have homosexual man-with-man sexual relationships.--That is an abomination to God! He destroyed whole cities and whole civilisations for it and He slew men for it! Apparently it is a complete abhorrence to Him for some reason.

34 (MARIA: BUT HE PUT A GREAT LOVE OF MEN FOR OTHER MEN IN THEIR HEARTS, DIDN'T HE?) Well there are many men who had a great love for each other: David and Jonathan had a tremendous love for each other, friendship for each other. There are people who always are claiming, "Well, that was probably a homosexual relation."--Hell no! I don't believe it had to be a homosexual relationship at all! No.

37 BUT DOCTORS WILL TELL YOU THAT MALE SODOMY IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU, and that it's apt to result in all kinds of tissue injuries and infections and damages, and it's just plain downright God-damn dirty! I don't see why any men in the world want to do it, except that it's demonic and a perversion because it's unscriptural and it's a sin and against the commandments of God, therefore the demons must inspire them to do it!

39 EVEN THEN I DON'T THINK THEY COULD CAUSE THE DAMAGE TO THE TISSUE THAT MEN CAN CAUSE, "men with men working that which is unseemly and receiving in their own bodies the recompense of their error which is meet," that which they justly deserve, their own punishment...

55 SODOMY DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME in any way, shape or form and never has! It just disgusts me and sickens me to even think about it! I'm not blaming the poor boys who have some kind of satanic perversion or demonic impulse that tries to drive them into that kind of a relationship. It's really sad! I feel sorry for them and they've got to pray and ask God to get them out of it and deliver them from that kind of a spirit--it's anti-Christ, anti-God, anti-Bible, anti-Nature!

57 BUT TO IMPLY THERE WAS A HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IN THESE BIBLE CASES JUST MAKES ME FIGHTING MAD! It makes me sick! Maybe John had that inclination, but I'm sure that Jesus never would have tolerated it. But they could love one another. I'm sure it was more like a brotherly love by far than anything else.

Mark said...

jody,
Mark, it's amazing how much you and Berg sound alike on the subject of male homosexuality

Only if one's ears and eyes are covered and closed.

I would have thought you could do better than that to make your "point". My fault, I must have been thinking again.

Once again jody, God loves you as much as me. There lies the heart of your problem, you just don't actually believe that. Nor would you die to your own pride for that eternal truth.

Mark said...

joshia,
Yes, I'm saying men can have a biological sexual orientation for each other.

lol! ok... and I am saying yes pigs can fly.

My question was fairly direct.. Can you tell me where Men are "biologically set" to have sex with each other?

crickets... cherp cherp cherp

Jody said...

I would have thought you could do better than that to make your "point".

I dunno. Given the level of spurious conclusions you constantly make, I thought it was a rather apt comparison.

My fault, I must have been thinking again.

Mark, I wouldn't worry about it. There's absolutely no possibility of you thinking.

Once again jody, God loves you as much as me.

God loves you and me in the same amount and in the same way that Zeus does, Thor does, and Santa Claus does.

Nor would you die to your own pride for that eternal truth.

You are right, Mark. In the same way that I don't let my pride get in the way of what Zeus, Thor or Santa Claus wants of me for eternity, it won't vacate for God either.

Now, for my fellow man and woman? I've swallowed my pride and checked my ego when the needs, safety, and care of others are concerned. I find concern for the well-being my friends and neighbors of far more import than those of whatever magical faerie beings you wish to invoke.

Mark said...

God loves you and me in the same amount and in the same way that Zeus does, Thor does, and Santa Claus does.

No, that is where your pride keeps popping up again jody. God is reality. Zeus and Thor are not.

I find concern for the well-being my friends and neighbors of far more import than those of whatever magical faerie beings you wish to invoke.

lol! Really? May I ask what drives your awesome concern for others? Could this "faerie" you speak of be your own pride that rules your thinking? Just in case you missed it, God's fingerprint is all over your heart jody. That is what drives you towards good. Even if you refuse to acknowledge it today. The rest of the crap you take pride in is driven by Satan (Evil). No horns and no pitchfork, it's just a matter of who rules your heart jody.

Jody said...

No, that is where your pride keeps popping up again jody. God is reality. Zeus and Thor are not.

Mark, the amount and quality of the evidence for God is exactly the same as there is for Zeus and Thor.

May I ask what drives your awesome concern for others?

Awesome concern? No, it's common concern, vested in my simple valuing of Humanity. I have no need to be threatened with eternal damnation to be moral, Mark.

If you do need such a threat to act morally and ethically, then we all remain blessed by your superstition.

Mark said...

Mark, the amount and quality of the evidence for God is exactly the same as there is for Zeus and Thor.

ok... that's fresh and new. not.
May I ask what man in all of human history, never wrote one recorded word, never led an army, military, nation or government, never wrote or recorded any music, never painted a work of art, that so changed the face of the world as Jesus Christ?

Perhaps Jesus was Zeus to you?

No, it's common concern, vested in my simple valuing of Humanity.

If it's 'common', why do so many not have it? See? God's fingerprint is on your heart jody.

I have no need to be threatened with eternal damnation to be moral, Mark.

I did not threaten you jody. The reality of Heaven and Hell do not change people, especially those who make up their own reality and their own truth. That brings up your use if the word moral. How do you determine morality?


If you do need such a threat to act morally and ethically, then we all remain blessed by your superstition.

I can accept that. I am glad I could be a blessing.

Jody said...

May I ask what man in all of human history, never wrote one recorded word, never led an army, military, nation or government, never wrote or recorded any music, never painted a work of art, that so changed the face of the world as Jesus Christ?

Siddartha Gautama / The Buddha, off the top of my head.

If it's 'common', why do so many not have it?

Most people, most of the time, get along fairly well. Except at Rush Hour, but that's to be expected.

See? God's fingerprint is on your heart jody.

Mark, if there are any fingerprints on my heart, I'm suing my HMO.

The reality of Heaven and Hell do not change people.

Nor does the reality of Valhalla or Elysium Fields.

How do you determine morality?

Conscience, culture, social interplay. Ethics.

I can accept that. I am glad I could be a blessing.

If they haven't said it, your neighbors really are appreciative that your belief in Hell prevents you from murdering them in their sleep.

missingfacts said...

no no! god's fingerprint isn't on humankinds heart! its on...well, here is the story.......
so god made all the humans and as they go down the converyor belt he pokes them all in the stomach...You're DONE! god says, thus creating the belly button and leaving his fingerprint behind.

just for laughs, doncha know?

Josiah said...

I'm not sure what you mean by your question (direct my foot!) so I'm going to answer what I think you mean : the brain. Same place that biologically sets up heterosexuality.

Spoke said...

You know, I'm glad that there are men and women on our Police forces that investigate and help incarcerate pedophials. I can only pray that the Spirit would lead me rather than my flesh should I ever encounter this type of crime in progress!
I often wonder how the investigators can actually gather the evidence. Photos, tapes, web images etc. I get quite pissed off at the perps and sick to my stomach at the thought of that job!
So, the question I have is this: How are YOU able to gather this info if it makes you feel slimed ( I hope) and pissed?

Mark said...

How are YOU able to gather this info if it makes you feel slimed ( I hope) and pissed?

Because I am stronger than you think.

Jody said...

Because I am stronger than you think.

And how do you figure that?

Mark said...

And how do you figure that?

jody, it just came to me off the top of my head. Similar to your reply of "Siddartha Gautama / The Buddha, off the top of my head."

Jody said...

Yeah, and it shows kiddo, it shows.