Thursday, September 03, 2009

Go share your faith

I have been blessed with coming across an outstanding Christian blog / web site - Go Share Your Faith.


The author Bob, has been a great blessing to me personally over the last year, even though we started off on the wrong foot. In other words, I was right and he was wrong. That is such a familiar theme in my life, why is that ya think? [dripping sarcasm and no response necessary].

That said - thanks brother! You truly are obedient to God's great command; sharing the good news of Christ Jesus, with no apologies necessary!

Warning: Arminians beware, he knows his stuff...

5 comments:

Go Share Your Faith said...

Mark,
thanks for the nice kudos and link.

I have to be honest in that you are a refreshing change from many that I know on the web-o-sphere in that you actually listen, examine your own position, and make an effort to be honest with scripture.

Myself and all other Christians stand to learn a lesson from you...

thanks bro....

bob

Marie said...

Thanks Mark!

Umm...I think you mean "Arminians" beware. I doubt the dude has anything against Armenians. Turks, maybe; but what did the Armenians ever do? LOL!

Mark said...

Marie - LOL! thank you dear! So much for spell check with a moron behind the wheel/keyboard (i.e. me). Good eye!

Go Share Your Faith said...

Hey wait...don't change it...I can do a slap-down on Eastern Europe too!

Mark said...

LOL! I dare say I am most assured you can. too late though... ;)