Saturday, October 24, 2009

All of humanity as one thing in common...eternity.


"All I’m hearing is some new age “God is love” one-size-fits-all crap .
. . I don’t have time for this now . . . I want a real chaplain who believes in a real God and a real Hell . . . I don’t need to “ask myself,” I need answers, and all your questions and uncertainty are only making things worse . . .
I need someone who will look me in the eye and tell me how to find forgiveness, because I am running out of time!"

There was a similar exchange on the television show - House. It is good to see that some writers have at least some grasp of the utter foolishness that surrounds a life a liberal relativism.

HT: Eternity Matters - a Truth resource!

Beloved Spear - a "one size fits all crap" resource.

"I think it's up to each one of us to interpret what God wants."

1 comment:

4simpsons said...

"I think it's up to each one of us to interpret what God wants."

Yep, straight from the mouth of Satan. Only God said not to make gods in our own image.