Monday, October 17, 2011

15 year old Jamie Hubley

Well, another "gay" teen takes his life as reported by the Ottawa Citizen.

"I hate being the only open gay guy in my school… It f***ing sucks, I really want to end it. Like all of it, I not getting better theres 3 more years of highschool left, Iv been on 4 different anti -depressants, none of them worked. I’v been depressed since january, How f***ing long is this going to last. People said “It gets better”. Its f***ing bull****. I go to see psychologist, What the f*** are they suppost to f***ing do? All I do is talk about problems, it doesnt make them dissapear?? I give up." - Huffington Post.

I suspect the maggots like Dan Savage (the leader of the "It gets better" project lie) will appear with his unclean hands and mouth to protest and proclaim the lie that most Canadians and Americans have swallowed up like manna falling from the sky - "you can't change!". 

There is a reason God teaches us to raise up our children in the knowledge of Him, it actually matters.  Jamie Hubley, by all accounts, appeared to be a very troubled teenager, but it appears not one adult in his life told him about his creator and only hope - Christ Jesus.  In his own words - "Remember me as a Unicorn :3 x) MAybe in my next life Il be a flying squirreel :D".  Yes, this is exactly the results of a world that has abandoned the Truth for lies.

Perhaps this teenager knew exactly what so many others know without being capable of understanding nor communicating it; yes, they have a problem....No, its not a lack of "love" problem or a "gay" problem - its actually a problem called - sin.  And yes, even teenage boys and girls are loaded with it.  Without a Biblical worldview or education, there are absolutely no True answers to the most pressing questions of life, no matter what secular educators would have you and your children believe.


Telling teens, or adults for that matter, that they should embrace and celebrate what they actually hate about themselves - is indeed a death sentence.  You cannot cut the sin out of you, you cannot find a love or "partner" that will take it away, you cannot change what only God can.  

1 Corinthians 6: 9-11 - Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 

Or you can take the worldly wisdom of the likes of Dan Savage or Lady Gaga - you don't have a problem, and don't worry, it will get better.  Celebrate your sin, let it rule in your life.  The religious fundamentalist bastards won't rule our lives forever... 


  Inserted from Jamie's blog - "You can't break...when you're already broken" .  

Read these prophetic words from G. Craige Lewis:
In every walk of life, we make choices. These choices will get us approved by some and rejected by others. But the homosexual doesn't want ANY rejection because all rejection points to that personal rejection they are feeling deep down inside because they are warring against their very image and nature itself. Because they feel God rejects them spiritually, and nature rejects them naturally, they have no validation. So, they need people to validate them at all times, with no rejection at all. Any type of rejection, whether its verbal, physical, mental, or emotional points to the fact that they feel bad about their present state and desire to change but feel they cannot. This is why it's so important that we as a church offer deliverance to them. Not at the cost of compromise or acceptance, but by convicting and offering Christ as an opportunity to be recreated. I do not believe a homosexual is born homosexual because we are not born with behavioral traits, but we are taught them. But even if they want to claim they were born that way, Christ can make us BORN AGAIN! This is a recreation into a new creation and old things can be passed away. So, there is hope for the homosexual and lesbian but if the church continues to condone this lifestyle and not make a difference between the sacred and profane, then we won't have answers for them when they come for reconciliation.

15 comments:

John said...

One cannot repent of something that is unchangeable.

Mark said...

Based on what evidence?

John said...

My life! When exactly did you get to choose your sexual orientation? And could you now change your sexual orientation? I did not have a choice. I am who I am.

Mark said...

You use the phrase "sexual orientation" as if that is genetic, like skin pigmentation, which would be false. The issue is a humankind issue - its called sin. Having same sex sexual desires isn't a "special case".

John said...

Sorry, but you didn't answer my questions. When exactly did you get to choose your sexual orientation? And could you now change your sexual orientation? And yes, in my experience it is genetic, which incidentally, has not been proved to be false either. I was simply born this way. You can call it sin if you like, I don't care what you people call it. To me it is natural...I can be no other way.

Mark said...

There is no such thing as "sexual orientation" - it's a word made up by men who desired to change a society's views about right and wrong sexual behavior; purposefully made to sound scientific.

To me it is natural...I can be no other way.
So also says the pedophile, I suspect that is "natural" too and since it "natural" it must be morally right?

You can call it sin if you like, I don't care what you people call it.
Then why bother trying to convince me of your moral standards, of which the source of seems to be nothing more than your own opinion?...and yet you think your opinion is enough to judge me and all other people? You sound rather hypocritical John.

John said...

Wait just a minute...I'm not judging anyone. And you know nothing of my moral standards. I don't know you and I could care less what you do or what you believe in. I started this conversation by asking you some questions, this is the third time now, and for some unknown reason you can't seem to answer them. Why?We all have a sexual orientation. Whether you want to believe that or not. And throwing pedophilia into the mix is a typical response from the bigots on the right. And you sound rather hypocritical too...just answer the questions! What are you afraid of?

Mark said...

Wait just a minute...I'm not judging anyone.

This sure sounds like you are judging, no? ...throwing pedophilia into the mix is a typical response from the bigots on the right.?

Don't get me wrong John, I don't have a problem with you judging the morals of others, I just want to know on what authority you do so?

As to why you have not understood my answers to you questions about "sexual orientation" - it is probably because you keep telling me I have "one", and I keep telling you it does not exist as you have defined it or understand it.

Let's try this:
When exactly did you get to choose your sexual orientation?

And could you now change your sexual orientation?

I can't "choose" something that does not exist, that being a behavior that cannot be changed.

So far, you have only told me that since you desire a particular behavior, then it means your entire genetic (born with / natural) identity is that behavior. Are racists also "born that way" since it comes natural to them, and are they also unable to change like you?

John said...

Another flimsy argument...let's try this. And maybe you can answer this time!

When exactly did you get to choose your sexual attraction?

That should make it easier for you since you don't think we have an orientation.

And could you now change that sexual attraction?
Sexual attractions do exist don't they?

Mark said...

When exactly did you get to choose your sexual attraction?

I make those choices everyday.

And could you now change that sexual attraction?

Absolutely, all behavior can and does change.

Sexual attractions do exist don't they?

Yes they do, that is why your sexual attractions and justification for them being morally correct should also apply to pedophiles and other perverted sexual abominations.

The only one NOT answering questions is you - that can hardly go unnoticed.

Where do you get your moral standards from that have lead you to believe two men having sexual relations is morally right?

Since your entire argument rest on the fact that if one is sexually attractive to something (another man, brother, sister, mother, father), the it must be morally correct and unchangeable.

John said...

So you choose your sexual attractions every day? Really? And you can change sexual attraction at will? Sorry but I think that's total BS unless you're a bisexual. You're clearly dodging the question! And why exactly should my sexual attraction be synonymous with pedophiles? Which you obviously have a twisted fascination for. There are laws against pedophilia and other perverted sexual abominations as you call them, and justifiably so.

My moral standards came from very loving parents, who taught me to always be true to myself and to do no harm to others, and my own experience and maturity. I used to be very religious but the sheer hypochrisy of the church made me question many of the things I used to be told to do, which led to a lot of needless angst. Today, I'm very comfortable and with the fact that the morals I've chosen down the years not only work, but also suit me and my life and the way I wish to be - and it is a pretty good place to be! If I could sum up my morals in a simple phrase it would have to be: Live and let live.

Why do you think it's morally WRONG for two men who love each other, to bond sexually and emotionally? And once again incest is against the law.

Mark said...

You choose which morals you like, and yet you judge mine and others who say your relative morality (my mommy and daddy taught me) is not only nonsensical, it is immoral. What happen to live and let live?

You desire your sexual desires and behavior to define you as a person; unchangeable and you want me and the rest of the world to agree with you. What happen to live and let live?

You talk of being formerly "religious" (whatever that means) and then call it hypocrisy. What happen to live and let live?

You claim "being true to yourself" is some sort of virtue, and yet you condemn other sexual behaviors as if they are not being "true" to themselves.

The difference between you and I is rather simple, I don't get my morals from man (parents included), I get them from God.

It is clear, under your own morality as you have clearly defined it here, two adult siblings who consent and love each other sexually, is morally acceptable. Oh, but you protest that is against the law...do you even see how illogical and nonsensical you are being? Can you give me one law that does not have a moral component to it?

Society and cultures around the world for thousands of years know, without even one law to guide them, exactly why two men loving each other sexually is wrong, on a natural (physical)level and a societal level.

Why should I morally, or the state sanction (approve of and give special rights to) two men's sexual relationship?

John said...

My sexual desires and attractions do not define me. They are a small part of who am. There's no reasoning with people like you. YOU are always right and those that don't agree with your biblical world view are evil and/or guided by satan or whatever. And the only reason the state should sanction my relationship is equal rights...no one is asking for "special rights". And make no mistake, we will get those rights, it's coming and you cannot stop it. We will have the right to marry and all of the benefits that go with it. It's called progress. You, as usual are on the wrong side of history. I'm done with you. Have a nice life.

Mark said...

John,
I have not called you evil etc... In fact, the post is about what you and I have in common (all people)- sin. The fact that I have "heterosexual" and you "homosexual" attractions / desires is irrelevant to the Truth that both are sinners and both must be born again and follow and trust Christ - our common creator.

And make no mistake, I have no intentions of stopping what God has ordained - there will be a great falling away from His Truths - you may in fact get what you desire most. That said, Yes you will find me and many others who will die exposing your self made self-righteousness while pointing you to the Truth and a Cross, a cross you unfortunately dismiss and mock, all in the false names of being "humble" and "loving".

Since God writes history, I know with utter certainty it is not I that will be on the "wrong side". How can I say that? Because it is Christ and His work on a Roman tree (Cross) that I trust (faith) has paid my sin debt in full - not me and my filthy self righteous works and false attitudes of love and humility - ie works. Therefore, I obey and submit with a heart of utter gratitude, to Him - my Master and Savior. He defines sexual purity, not my sin corrupted nature / desires. I pray you do the same - as it is not what one does that condemns to eternal hell, rather it is precisely what one believes that does.

John said...

You are entitled to believe whatever you choose. I respect you for adhering to your convictions. I just can't buy into the same! And I get real tired of the hellfire and damnation coming from the right. I was raised on that and it has left too many scars. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I only wish you well.